So How's That Jumping Off A Cliff Thing Going? August 27, 2017 15:46
Yes, it's almost been 2 months since I took the flying leap from my very secure day job into the wild and wacky world of Snarf Foods™.
Here's what I can report:
- I am still alive.
- I have been incredibly busy. So busy that I wonder how I managed to do any of this while working full-time. Oh, that's right I couldn't, hence the reason for drastic measures.
- COBRA health insurance is incredibly expensive. I was expecting this, but writing the check is a whole new reality. Plus, I seem to have fallen between the cracks. I found this out when I went to pick up my usual $4 prescription and they wanted to charge me $114 (something is very wrong with this pricing discrepancy, but I'll leave that rant for another day).
- Most people have been very supportive of my dream. Some look at me as if I have two heads.
- I am still scared...daily, no make that hourly.
- I am still trying to figure this all out and probably will for the foreseeable future. In other words, I am trying to build those wings on the way down.
- Until I do I will continue to Snarf On!
- I hope you will continue to Snarf On with me.
- Oh, if you have a moment please like or follow this blog. That would be an excellent way to Snarf On!
- There should be a 10 items, but I am out of ideas so here is a link to our web page: SnarfFoods.com