Our Core Values September 13, 2017 14:40
So, I've been looking at a lot of apples lately getting the bugs out of our new Killer Karamel™ Apples (they are soooo good, but more on them later) and I got to thinking...
What are Snarf Foods™ core values?
Here's what I know for sure (thanks Oprah):
- We believe in treating everyone (customers, vendors, supporters, detractors and, if we had any, employees) with respect. That also means saying please and thank you (got to thank mom for that one, not Oprah, though I am sure she would agree).
- We believe in family. If not for family, Snarf Foods™ would not exist. From my brother who does all the wacky artwork; my husband who can deal with just about anything technical; my long departed mother who kept my books in balance and a smile on my face; they are the best group of unpaid "employees" you could ask for!
- We believe that communication is key. So many problems can be avoided by just letting the other guy know what is going on.
- We believe in doing what you say and if for some reason you can't...COMMUNICATE!
- We believe is creating tasty, fresh products at reasonable prices. Good stuff sometimes costs a bit more (have you seen the prices of butter and REAL vanilla lately...ouch!).
- We believe in giving back. Snarf Foods™ is passionate about feeding the hungry. That is why we donate a portion of our profits to Holiday Meals On Wheels. We also care about our environment, which is why we volunteer to keep a roadway clean in Gurnee, Illinois. We also try to use biodegradable or recyclable packaging.
- We believe in having fun. If you haven't already noticed we don't take ourselves too seriously. We hope that if we are having fun, you are too.
Not a bad start. What do you think? What are your core values?